Last updated: 04/12/2017
The Muslim Post website has been set up to enable people to share information in a structured way. We don’t verify or take responsibility for the information provided by contributors.
The Muslim Post assumes no liability for the inaccuracy or incompleteness of any information provided on the site. The content is provided ‘as is’ for informational purposes only and does not constitute an endorsement by The Muslim Post of any product, merchant, seller or service.
When purchasing a product or service from a business listed on the The Muslim Post site consumers should always satisfy themselves that the product or service meets their own ethical criteria and is approved by any relevant ethical standards labels.
However so that the site is a useful resource we do reserve the right to moderate content submitted to the site before and/or after it has been added to the site as outlined below.
The Muslim Post:
- reserves the right either to not approve an entry or advert for publication on the site, or to remove an entry or advert from the site if it is felt, at our own discretion, that the content is not appropriate to be displayed on the site. An example of inappropriate content includes, but is not limited to, the use of inappropriate language. The contributor or business owner may not be informed of non approval or removal of content.
- reserves the right not to list a business or brand on the site if it is found to have been given a very poor rating on the website of the Ethical Consumer Research Organization www.corporatecritic.org or by other similar independent research organizations. This may be the case even if some of the products or services the business in question provides are approved by a relevant ethical standards organization. This cut off level will be periodically reviewed and content published on the site may be removed or altered if the level is changed at a later date.
- may add information to or remove information from the site without informing the original contributor who submitted the information.
- may amend information on the site without informing the original contributor who submitted the information. However we won’t edit the descriptions of businesses without informing the original contributor who submitted that content.
- will, in the event that multiple contributors submit the same content for inclusion on the site, use the first entry submitted of those that meet the criteria to be approved, unless one is from the original contributor in which case that entry will take priority.
- does not check the copyright or intellectual property of content submitted by contributors to the site, but may remove items if we believe it to be infringing the intellectual property of others.
- does not verify that business owners that submit adverts to the site are the legal owner of the relevant business, but may remove adverts if it is found that they have not been submitted with consent from the legal owner of the relevant business.
- is not responsible for the views expressed by contributors on the site.
- does not review and is not responsible for the content of external websites linked to from The Muslim Post website.
- does not accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from this site.
- does not warrant that the functions contained in the material in this site will be uninterrupted or error free.
- does not warrant that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or represent the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the materials.
- will not be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use of, data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of the site.
If you believe any entry on this site to be unlawful, please notify us via the contact us form, giving details of the entry in question (e.g. the URL), and the nature of your concern. If you believe that any entry infringes your intellectual property rights, please notify us via the contact us form, giving details of the entry in question (e.g. the URL), details of the intellectual property right you allege is being infringed, and a statement that you are the owner of, or else have a right to take action in respect of, that intellectual property right.
The Muslim Post may amend this disclaimer and moderation policy at any time, so you may wish to check it each time you visit the site.